Naruto: New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Bew Beginning

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NNB Jutsu Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerdy16.0

Nerdy16.0

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:23 am

Credit goes to the old-forum member King and Jittai from NNG for content and me for editing/re-posting the guide again for this game.

Sand Village

Iron Sand

Spoiler:
Sand
Spoiler:
Wind
Spoiler:
Village
Spoiler:
Leaf Village

Uchiha
Spoiler:
Nara
Spoiler:
Hyuuga
Spoiler:
Village
Spoiler:
Sound Village

Spider
Spoiler:
Kaguya
Spoiler:
Sound
Spoiler:
Village
Spoiler:
Miscellaneous Jutsu

Academy (Starter Jutsus)
Spoiler:
Secret Scrolls
Spoiler:
Other
Spoiler:

I will update the guide when I can.
Please help me by PMing me/posting
new information below.
Thanks and I hope this helps you.

Last edited by Nerdy16.0 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Sealing jutsu aint added on this game and i dont know when he will ever add it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Foe The Pro

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:19 pm

way2credit and guide is wrong for iron,nara,and uchiha alteast think before u just copy and paste
Back to top Go down
Nerdy16.0

Nerdy16.0

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Foe The Pro wrote:
way2credit and guide is wrong for iron,nara,and uchiha alteast think before u just copy and paste

You could either help me update or stfu and not waste a post...
I know those are wrong and i dont have the time to make a new
character and go through all of them myself so if you want to not state
the obvious anymore and help the guide make one of those and post what you find...
Back to top Go down
Nerdy16.0

Nerdy16.0

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 pm

There... now don't complain about the credit...
Back to top Go down
Itsaku

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Uchiha don't have body illusion, and they have phoenix fire instead of Falcon Drop. Naras shadow fist was replaced with shadow shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Nerdy16.0

Nerdy16.0

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Itsaku wrote:
Uchiha don't have body illusion, and they have phoenix fire instead of Falcon Drop. Naras shadow fist was replaced with shadow shuriken.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Your Rasengan level is now level 2! It now lasts longer, have less charge time, and deal more damage!

You have masterd Rasengan! It now lasts even longer, has no charge time, deal more damage and the chakra usage is lowered by 35%!
Back to top Go down
Nerdy16.0

Nerdy16.0

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Thank you jake
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:40 pm

You have learned Phoenix Flower Jutsu! This jutsu lets you fire multiple fireballs out of your mouth, dealing fire damage on impact.Phoenix Flower level is now level 2! You now fire one more fireball and you fire them faster.You have mastered Phoenix Flower! You now fire more fireballs more rapidly and the fireball damage has increased!

You have learned Amaterasu! This move creates black flames hot as the sun to consume the enemy. It deals massive damage that can destroy destroy anyone caught in it. It will remove any binds on the enemy when hit because of the searing heat. Using this jutsu wears your eyesight out.
You have learned Tsukuyome! This jutsu makes the enemy think they are being tortured by you repeatedly for days. It paralyses the enemy while they are in the illusion. This jutsu uses a great deal of chakra and wears our your eyesight. If you kill the enemy while they are in this illusion, their hospital time is increased
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:41 pm

And remove that falcon drop and replace it with phoenix flower
Back to top Go down
Itsaku

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 pm

I'll be posting the Iron Sand jutsus here, because people are saying they're wrong.

• You have learned your first clan jutsu, Iron Sand Spikes. This jutsu creates a wave of spikes that damages everyone that it passes through.

Your Iron Sand Spikes is now level 2! It now shoots diagonal three steps!

You have mastered Iron Sand Spikes! It now shoots diagonal!

• You have learned your second clan jutsu, Iron Shield. This jutsu creates barrier of iron around you momentarily, blocking all but the strongest attacks.

Your Iron Shield is now level 2! It now deflects melee!

You have mastered Iron Shield! You now deflects melee at double damage!

• You have learned Iron Sand Control! With this move you can control iron sand to deal damage. This move is also used for other iron jutsus that will will learn later on. You also learn iron dissolve, which destroys all your iron sand on screen to save chakra.

• You have learned Iron Sand Rain! This jutsu creates a rain of iron sand that acts like razor sharp needles. Anyone caught in the rain will get constantly damaged.

• You have learned your fifth clan move,Iron Sand Spear! This jutsu creates a giant iron sand spear that you can hurl to deal great damage and pierces through enemies!

• You have learned your final clan jutsu, Iron Sand World! This jutsu creates a wave of iron sand spikes that impale everyone in view multiple times.

I could never manage to level the rest -_-

Your nara one is wrong to :3
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Itsaku wrote:
I'll be posting the Iron Sand jutsus here, because people are saying they're wrong.

• You have learned your first clan jutsu, Iron Sand Spikes. This jutsu creates a wave of spikes that damages everyone that it passes through.

Your Iron Sand Spikes is now level 2! It now shoots diagonal three steps!

You have mastered Iron Sand Spikes! It now shoots diagonal!

• You have learned your second clan jutsu, Iron Shield. This jutsu creates barrier of iron around you momentarily, blocking all but the strongest attacks.

Your Iron Shield is now level 2! It now deflects melee!

You have mastered Iron Shield! You now deflects melee at double damage!

• You have learned Iron Sand Control! With this move you can control iron sand to deal damage. This move is also used for other iron jutsus that will will learn later on. You also learn iron dissolve, which destroys all your iron sand on screen to save chakra.

• You have learned Iron Sand Rain! This jutsu creates a rain of iron sand that acts like razor sharp needles. Anyone caught in the rain will get constantly damaged.

• You have learned your fifth clan move,Iron Sand Spear! This jutsu creates a giant iron sand spear that you can hurl to deal great damage and pierces through enemies!

• You have learned your final clan jutsu, Iron Sand World! This jutsu creates a wave of iron sand spikes that impale everyone in view multiple times.

I could never manage to level the rest -_-

Your nara one is wrong to :3
You forgot magnetic explosion that was old version new version has new things
Back to top Go down
Itsaku

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 pm

That was for last version. Post the new stuff for the new version sir.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Switch Virbrating Sound Drill with Splicing Sound they changed it
Back to top Go down
Cecilie

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Update   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 am

plzz update the guide...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NNB Jutsu Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: NNB Jutsu Guide   NNB Jutsu Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NNB Jutsu Guide